SUPPLY CHAIN EMPLOYMENT PROGRAMS FOR NEWCOMERS
ACCES Employment Supply Chain Connections Program
The Supply Chain Connections program helps internationally trained professionals move into roles in the supply chain sector. The program provides an orientation to the supply chain sector in Canada, sector-specific workplace skills, and connections with employers in the supply chain field.
- Orientation to a Canadian career in supply chain
- Job-search strategies: market-research techniques, résumé development, interview skills, networking and job-search targeting
- Sector-specific workplace skills training delivered by Sheridan College
- Business-writing skills development
- Ongoing coaching and support
- Connections with employers in the supply chain field
Supply Chain Connections is funded by the Government of Ontario, delivered in partnership with Sheridan College and the Ontario Tourism Education Corporation (OTEC), and supported by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council.
To learn more about the program, contact Liliana Lewandowski at 905-361-2522, ext. 3336 or email@example.com.