MEMBERSHIP IN THE CSCSC
The Council has just one class of member, individuals involved in the supply chain in Canada and committed to the Council's work.
Join the CSCSC if you are:
- Involved in the supply chain sector;
- Committed to the Council’s work;
- Willing to participate in Council members’ meetings.
Members of the Council are individuals with an interest in human-resources issues in Canada’s supply chain sector. As members, they are required to vote at members’ meetings and are eligible to serve on the Council’s Board of Directors.
A candidate for membership is involved in the supply chain in one of the following ways. As:
- A supply chain practitioner or employee of a supply chain company, working for a Canadian or Canada-based organization
- An academic
- A student
- A government employee
- A career counsellor
- An employee of a supply chain-related association or similar organization
Note: Anyone with an interest in the Council's work can receive its newsletters and benefit from its products and programs. Membership confers no additional benefits. Rather, it demands that you take a role in Council activities, meetings and votes. It provides an opportunity to get involved in decision-making at members' meetings related to projects and programs. Members are also eligible to join the Board of Directors to increase their decision-making impact.